Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life Right Now

Haven't made a post since November 2011, and as the photo suggests, I have had plenty on my mind since then. And many things on my mind has turned into action. For  example, the start of the Major League Soccer season for Columbus has seen my time and money invested in making banners while scheming ideas for other displays. The globe spins while the ball keeps rolling  meaning that there are so many leagues and games to keep my eyes busy. But as I'm following the sport globally, the passion of fanatics and supporters remains constant.  The amount of activity in blocks, curvas, ends, terraces, even arenas are continually being displayed. I might be an American  but I consider myself a student to these visual displays from ultras, torcidas, barra bravas, etc.  It feels like an education of sorts, always learning about fresh concepts, fresh objectives, the highs and lows of  fanatic culture. I will always be infatuated with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment