Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Collection, for now

After living four years in Charleston, SC I would come back to Ohio in the summer of 2007. The offseason of 2007 going into 2008 would have me brainstorm ideas and angles to create banners again. The decision was to make banners that have meaning, both for myself and for the team. And the result? (photos compliments of Sameh Safaa Fahmi-http://www.flickr.com/photos/studio79)



SEMPER COLUMBUS- Semper is Latin for Always. When it comes to support, it's Always Columbus! Notice the military fonts. This is for a future supporter's group I aim to begin, probably after I retire!




MASSIVE- this is a term in the dictionary sense means big, huge, immense. The term has been adopted amongst the hardcore Columbus supporters to describe not only the team, a way of supporting the team................


..........and a way of living.




GUILLE MVP- the 2008 MVP of Major League Soccer






No comments:

Post a Comment